Saturday, October 3, 2020

Halloween Display 2020

Got my Halloween display out for the month of October mostly using more of the same things I had before that had rearrange them around so far that I got some new things such as a skeleton dragon and bottles of position that I had made to develop the cure of Covid and other types of illness. Have some flame-less candles that I had got from Amazon as the same with the dragon skeleton in the back and also the same with position battles mostly using the same Crystal ball I got from last year at Spirit Halloween that lights up by showing a pentacle. Another thing I added is that steampunk plague doctor that had got 3D printed out while ago mostly been into Plague Doctors during this pandemic would want to be able to cure Covid so far with magic. Got the 2 skeleton candles hold off this year going to place one of them during on day of the dead and had went back to using those cheap fake candles I got years ago from Dollar General. This year I am not having my moms ash's in a keep sake urn this year like what I did the last 3 years what I did that this time I am using a wooden box with my moms hair in it. Mostly had draw up the 3 tarot cards that had read them kinda did speak to me so far got two bird ones such as a owl and a night bird mostly leave them out as display most of the month until the night before Halloween I well draw them up to see where it leads me to just a form of entertainment what I am doing. Originated had it as a form of a seance table inspired by Madame Leota part from the Haunted Mansion from both Disney Parks that now got a bit more expanded more then a seance table. Had idea of doing something different by using a fog cauldron instead of a form of a Crystal ball make it as a Soccer's lair maybe next year to do that so far. For now just sticking with what I had set up for this year.      

Tarot Cards that had draw up

 More Halloween spooky related post's will be publish soon and for now Keep on viewing and Have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...