Thursday, October 15, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Plague Soda


It is Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you on a Thursday that I feel like I need to do one in October that is on a new signature drink I did that is the same with my Blood Soda to have on Halloween as my traditional drink for that day. It is Plague soda that is the type of soda drink to cure Covid and other types of illness you have it is grape flavor in a Flaschetta flip top bottle. That is a tasty way to get your Madison to treat the Flue, Common Clod, Even Covid plus any type of illness you have. Coming up ways to be able to treat Covid that was one of the things I was helping the Plague Ranger for that the grape flavor that one got approved on since mostly the kids cough syrup was always popular to give your kids to when they have a cough that with Plague Soda is away to get a tasty way to cure Covid to eliminate this plague of Covid that is going on that also in the late 19th Century that also used soda as a medicine. Some way with Plague Soda as well. 


Let you all know this is not a real cure for Covid it is only for fun with 2 types of grape flavor drinks mix tougher as going for a Plague Doctor Medicine theme as well that we are still dealing with Covid as well that would even like to have a cure for real just used a bit of my fantasy had the idea using a form of a Steampunk Medicine Show person as a form of a Plague Doctor as well. Mostly back in the 19th century that they did had traveling medicine shows to offer and sell their medicine and even Coke A Cola was originated as a Medicine drink during the late part of that century as well. Planing on having it to drink on the 30th of October as my Halloween Special 2020 going live on Facebook. More post's soon will be publish and for now keep on viewing and drinking!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...