Sunday, October 11, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Top 5 topping I like on a pizza


Since that October is National Pizza month that I am doing a simple blog on the top 5 pizza topping that I do like let you know most of them are meats that I am a carnivore eat more meat then veggies after all may not be a vegetation blog after all that they are my picks so far any way after all. On the 5 toppings I like on my pizza.  

1, Pepperoni

2, Meatball

3, Ground Beef

4, Sausage

5, Canadian Bacon 

Those are some of the 5 topping I like on my pizza that they do make it as a meat lovers pizza that is what I like so far that I eat more meat then veggies after all and I will do another pizza related blog this month soon and For now keep on viewing and keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...