Saturday, October 17, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Top 5 toppings I don't like on a pizza


 Got another pizza related post since it is the month of October that is National Pizza Month the last one was on the toppings I like on a pizza now it is on the topping that I don't like after all. Even do have my own strange taste to put on Pizza such as ranch dressing and sometimes Buffalo sauce that is what I like on my pizza. Got the 5 toppings I don't really even like on a pizza they are my picks if you like having any of those that is your own taste of things

1, Pineapple 

2, Anchovies

3, Broccoli 

4, Mushrooms 

5, Onions

Those are the 5 toppings I don't like on a pizza mostly have all of those as toppings are like what mostly 2020 is this is the last pizza related one I am doing for October this year might get a review in some time soon not doing much of them since with Coronavirus is still high where I am at mostly the advice if you go to a restaurant make sure if it has outside sitting if not wear your mask when you get in that you can have it off when you are at your set and keep it limited not to go out to meany times and keep social distance as much as you can and wash your hands. More post's soon will be publish for now Keep on eating and viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...