Monday, October 19, 2020

Top 10 Mad Scientist in Movies

 

Today is Monday from now got the Top 10 Mad Scientist from movies that I had pick out mostly try to have the ones from mostly in the horror genre as I can or something spooky related as well. Some of those I have listed are different forms of Frankenstein's did what I can let you know that Doc Brown from Back to the Future is not on this list looking more into more crazy and mad types that are in a form of a spooky movie let you all know it is my picks might not be the best ones I had pick out.  

1, Herbert West in Re-Animator (1985)

2, Henry Frankenstein in Frankenstein (1933)

3, Rotwang in The Human Centipede (2009)

4, Dr Frank-N-Furter in The Rocky Horror Pitcher Show (1975)

5, Dr. Moreau in Island of Lost Souls (1933)

6, Dr. Finkelstein in The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

7, Griffin in The Invisible Man (1933)

8, Dr. Caligari in The Cabinet of Dr Caligari (1920)

9, Dr Frederick Frankenstein in Young Frankenstein (1974)

10, Dr Henry Jekyll in Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (1931)

Those are my 10 Mad Scientist from movies I pick out that mostly the ones that are mad by doing crazy experiments and mess with death by bringing things to life that I would want one to be able to develop a cure for Covid and cancer after all any way that I well do more post's soon as I can For now keep on viewing and Have a spooky day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...