Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Taco Tuesday Taco Pizza



Today is a Tuesday that means it's Taco Tuesday that I am sharing another type of Taco as a form of a Pizza since October is National Pizza month got to share something that is pizza related by a signature of my own kinda of that I had cook back in August of this year mostly have it with some of the things for tacos such as taco seasoning ground beef with Mexican Blend cheese or shredded cheddar, Crunch up tortilla chips, some taco sauce with a Pillsbury dough pizza crust have it bake. Mostly something to have as Tacos as a form of a pizza or a pie that mostly have it option with it top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream if you want. Also their are some places that serve taco pizzas such as Happy Joe's a regional pizza and Ice cream place in Iowa that is mostly their well known type of pizza the Taco Pizza. That mostly stick with my own way after all and something to have on Taco Tuesday as a form of a pizza. Going to do some more things on Pizza's during the month of October.

 

More post's soon well be publish For now keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...