Monday, September 28, 2020

Halloween Blogs 2020 for the month of October

The Jack o Lanterns from Halloween 2019

 Once again it is close to October where I do my spook blogs so far that I am still going to do mostly got some ideas for blogs and also something can come up by times to do during that month of October. Normally the month of October is where I have the most post during the year. would be different because of the pandemic so far that wont be going to Worlds of Fun Halloween haunts this year close a bit to going to a Halloween Theme park would be at a local Spirit Halloween Store as well that I am still planing on mostly watching horror movies most of the month still pretty much the same from 1920's to current times that would always be each different sub genres of horror. Do have a idea of subscribing to a Horror streaming service such as Shudder temporally for that month. Had idea of a Video Facebook Halloween party mostly for any one I have as a Facebook friend and also well do my Halloween Layout so far do a post on it. Still want to get a couple of pumpkins to carve this year and not really know if their will be any Trick or Treaters at all this year because of Covid  and had ideas for some pizza post's as the Independent Food Critic during that month since October is National Pizza Month. That had some idea of what I want to go as this year for Halloween. Mostly see how well things would turn out so far as well threw time. Report on how that year went mostly right after Halloween that is November 1st and some times on the 2nd for now with this one is just for planing on some of the ideas for October those October Post's well be publish soon and For now Have a sppoky day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...