Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Top 8 things I had not been doing or less of during the pandemic


Mostly with the Pandemic going on that had effected some of the things I had did back before it when it was the old normal that had a shut down and had us remand in quarantine that had effected the things I had normally did had not been doing them at all or much got the 8 of those things so far tell a bit on them on not doing them as well.

 1, Seeing a movie in Theaters (The last movie I got to see in Theaters was Star Wars: The Rise of (Skywalker back in December 2019)

2, Working out at the YMCA (Mostly had it closed because of the shut down and had got are membership cancelled since had not been going their) 

3, Going to my appointment such as group and a individual with my counselor (Because of the shut down had the center closed of it and Covid is high in the area where we lived at would do it until it gets lowers down) 

4, Going to events such as conventions and fairs (That they had Planet Comic Con post pone and they had it cancelled as the same with the Kansas City Renaissance Festival)

5, Going to Legends outlet and any other shopping center (Mostly because of the shut down and also to avoid crowds as I can)   

6, Going to a Wal*Mart or any other store like it. (Mostly had not go to stores to avoid Crowds even Target is the same way)

7, Traveling long distance from where I live at (Mostly keep it local places not to far from home for now)

8, Going out to eat as much mostly at a dine in place. (During the pandemic that had not gone to dine in places much had did went drive thoughts a few time as well and had also effected on reviewing places to eat) 

Those are the 8 things I had not did in a while or as much during the pandemic would like to do some of them when it has ended such as going out to eat a bit more and travel to places are some as well. For now we got to make do as well. Be safe and keep on social distance as you can and more post's soon will be publish and For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...