Thursday, September 3, 2020

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Capri Sun


 This is the first post of the month of September that it is a Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. Since that mostly in September is where most of the kids are back in School that I decide to share something they can pack for their lunch's are Capri Sun that is refer to as liquid cool. Mostly Capri Suns are known to be in silver plastic pouches that is really sweet do come in different types of fruity flavors such as Wild Cherry, Fruit Punch, Tropical Punch and Orange are some of the flavors I can come up with that I had wrote it before it is something to pack for kids lunch's for school and also did come with it as a Lunchable pack. Most of the kids even myself did drink Capri Suns in the 90's even get them with lunchable packs even had one when I get back from school every day as the same with HI-C packs as well that also they did had them with powder mix mostly had them in those silver packs what they are known. Also did noticed that some are doing them as alcohol mix drinks on YouTube that I mostly am getting back into them so far have one per day when I play my solo milk caps game so far. Mostly Capri Suns that are something mostly what kids drink in the 90's and even by today and now can see able bottom of it clam to see the goodness in them so far and more post's soon will be out soon.

Update: Had did not did a review for August so far since we are still dealing with the pandemic and also have a lack of transportation for now that I am not really going to be officially done with reviews on places to eat that I will still keep on my mind to do them and more times are just would be a Independent Food Critic post per month so far. For now Keep on drinking and viewing!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...