Friday, April 5, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Fried Food Friday Fried Cheese Curds


Had not did a Fried Food Friday since back in November where I share something that is fried on a Friday. Where it is on fried cheese curds that are mostly chunks of cheese that is breaded and deep fried. Mostly do serve them as a side and a appetizer or just as a snack that mostly you can find fried cheese curds at Culver's where you can get them as a side that they are really good mostly mix with orange and white cheese curds as will. The same with Buffalo Wild Wings as a appetizer and top on one of their burgers from that place. Mostly the cheese curds at Culver's is what I do get as a side a few times with their butter burger and also in Canada that they have poutaine that dose have cheese curds but that will be another fried food Friday for that. Mostly fried cheese curds are a Wisconsin thing after all that is what pretty much what Culver's is any way. Fried Cheese Curds will be something I will still get a few times at Culver's. More post's will be out soon and For now keep on eating and viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...