Friday, April 19, 2019

Into doing 360's


A few times I been into doing 360 photos and some videos as will do got a couple of them on my YouTube Channel. Mostly got into doing it when I had upload a panorama 360 app on my phone. Had did place in the KC Area such as Wyandotte County Lake, Legends outlet, Union Station and Worlds of fun/Oceans of Fun. Had did some on are 2nd RV trip to Florida as will and well get some more soon on the next trip as will. Mostly on my Birthday got a 360 camera to hook to my phone as will. Did my first 360 video when I was at Winterfest 2018 at Worlds of Fun. Don't really use the VR goggles much but a few times I do mostly from my I move around with it mostly do uploaded the Images on Facebook and do yous a image of me from it on Instagram. Had uplaoded a tiny planet once on Instagram. I will do a bit more 360 photos and some videos as will. Especially on are next RV trip as will. Most recent one on my YouTube channel is where I am at the center of Legends Outlet. More post's soon will be publish and For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...