Thursday, April 25, 2019

Independent Food Critic:Thirsty Thursday Blue Raspberry Sno Glowb


It is Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. The drink is on Blue Raspberry Sno Glowb at Dave and Busters. Where it is one of the non alcohol drinks at that place. Mostly a frozen raspberry flavor Jolly Ranchers. Mix with Sprite that comes with a light up cube. Has a raspberry taste to it as will. It is not really a cheap drink after all. Mostly something that is non alcohol that the kids can drink. Mostly to me I would just stick with the Grape Candy chill that comes with gummy worms then a light up ice cube. Mostly something to get after all you may like it or not? While you eat and play at Dave and Busters. More post's out soon and for now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...