Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Primos Mexican Restaurant (Parkville, Mo)


This is the first post and review for the month of April of this year from now. That I had went to a Mexican place over in Parkville, Mo that it is located in a strip mall. It is a small Mexican Place that I had their create your combo that I had pick 3 that are 2 tacos and a beef enchilada that also the tacos I had where beef. Mostly had the taco shells fried that I mostly do like them that way. That their enchilada was not really big mostly the meat from the tacos made it tare apart as will. It seems the same type of meat that they used at Taco Bell. Mostly they had re fried beans and rice as their side that was not really good. Also has chips and salsa for starters like any other Mexican place to go. This place is nothing any thing I would have a rush back to as will that more times I would just stick with El Porto over in Bonner Springs, Kansas as my Mexican place for now. For Primo's 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. I well be doing more post's soon and For now keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...