Thursday, April 11, 2019

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Sobe


It is Thirsty Thursday that where I share a drink to you on a Thursday that is on Sobe the brand of blend fruit juices, Flavor waters and teas mostly those are the drinks I when I am in Jr High all the way to high school. Has a lizard on it as will. Mostly had different types of this stuff that had each with a lizard doing some type of extreme sports. Mostly the one I normally like the best was call lizard field that is the type with the BMX lizard on it that mostly is a light pink that is strawberry flavor of some kind. That they had the white kind that is Lizard Blized that is the coconut type with a snowboarding lizard. Notice now they have some flavors that are discontinued. Still around today no longer in glass bottles that they used back when I was into drinking that stuff back in Jr High and not having that lizard doing extreme sports on some of the kinds mostly back in the late 90's and early 2000's mostly extreme sports where poplar during that time. Also did had a shirt of this protected back in 8th grade mostly a surfing lizard on it with a vintage VW on the front of it. Mostly was wearing it on my field trip to Aventureland when we got their was getting off of the bus that a girl had past by saying that you are wearing the shirt and drinking the stuff. Mostly now that I rarely drink this stuff mostly once in a while that it is my type of drink of my year in Jr High while my high school years was Jones Sodas. Mostly would like to have some of those right now to bring those memory's back. More post's soon will be out as will and For now keep on drinking and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...