Sunday, April 29, 2018

Independent Food Critic: HuHot Mongolian Grill


This is the 2nd review for the month of April of this year where it is on the HuHot over in Shawnee, Ks that I had ate at HuHot before a few times it is one of the places I like where it is a Mongolian Grill where you go up to a buffet style to pick your meats, Veggies, Noodle, Sauces and oils take it get it cook up as your own stir fry the one I had been to is a newer one then the one I had been into over in Council Bluffs and in Lincoln a few times. Mostly the first plate I had was mostly chicken, Crab and some spicy sausages in it with Chinese Needles and same sauces with it that is mostly the tricky part. It was alright any way that the 2nd plate was still the Chinese Noodles and crab that time I had the Asian meatballs they where OK any way. HuHot is alright mostly some place to go once in a while but not really much mostly like the Mongolian Grill at Hongs Buffet even more then this place and it is also all you can eat that you can get plenty to eat. Also had their egg drop soup was not really to big on it that I would go for the ones at a Chinese Buffet then the one at HuHot. For HouHot 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. Let you know I am going to be on the road mostly during the month of May that I will probably be finding some places to review on? More reviews out soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...