Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Independent Food Critic: 3-point rib bloom at Outback Steakhouse


This is the review in April for now that it is on a certain thing that I am reviewing that it is on a appetizer at Outback that is on the 3-point rib bloom. That it is a bloomin onion top with cheesefries and ribs mostly do like the bloomin onions at Outback. That it was worth getting after all had one of the ribs where OK that they normally do have good ribs that the cheese fries where OK that the cheese seems to be heated not melted of course I like the bloomin onion it self. It is worth getting might be one of the expensive appetizer ever that dose give you plenty and the ones you are with to share. Mostly the ribs have enough for each in a group of 4 or 5. Had their Grilled Chicken with Aussie fries for it's Walkabout Wednesday special it was alright after all. For the 3-Point Rib Bloom 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. I will do more reviews and other post's soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...