Monday, April 9, 2018

Independent Food Critic: Meaty Monday Cheesesteak


This is the 2nd Meaty Monday where I share something meaty on a Monday that I am sharing you the cheesesteak where mostly sliced steak in a hoagie roll with cheese that mostly also call a Philly by having onions and peppers and some time mushrooms. The city that is known for Cheesesteaks is Philadelphia that mostly has all kinds of Cheesesteak places that they are popular as seeing the Liberty bell. Also clam the best cheesesteak is out side of Philadelphia that is Donkeys place in New Jersey that they have theirs on a black seed roll with caramelized onions. Also a chain place where it is originated in Omaha Ne that only serves Philly's is PepperJax that is what the cheesesteak in the photo is from mostly like Chipotle for Phillys their. Mostly places I like to get a Cheesesteak is at Charlies where it has one at the Oak Park Mall Food Court and their is in Kansas to get Cheesesteaks that is Chartroose Caboose that I mostly get a french dip that is similar to it that will be on another meaty monday after all. Mostly like my Cheesesteak with BBQ sauce is one thing I like on it or hot sauce that don't like it with onions and peppers and mushrooms on it. If I was in Philadelphia that I would like to stop and get a Cheesesteak their after all. More post's will be out soon and For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...