Monday, March 27, 2017

Liem's Blogs 5 years on Blogger


It has been 5 years since I am on Blogger. Have over 200 post right now. Started out with the 2 post's the Famous Dave's BBQ re-review as the Independent Food Critic and the first time on Blogger on the same day back on March 26th 2012. Started out by way to share Indy Food Critic reviews on YouTube when I went back to doing that. Since they where lot of work to do and was not getting much views for it. I just type them now on this Blog site. It is 5 years by now since I am on here and more post's are going to be out soon. For now keep on viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...