Thursday, March 16, 2017

Independent Food Critic Thirsty Thursday Shamrock Shake


Got another Thirsty Thursday where I share a beverage to you. Day before St. Patrick's Day got the Shamrock Shake that is a green minty flavor shake that they have at McDonalds from late February and in March for St. Patty's Day. It was introduce back in the 70's with a green mascot. Brought it back in the late 2000's part of the McCafe line up with not having that mascot back from the grave. Shamrock Shake is pretty much one of the only thing I would rush to a McDonalds for. Got to have one or two during this time of the year when they have them. Where in the US that mostly St. Patricks Day is a getting drunk holiday by having green beer because of the celebration of are Irish heritage. This is mostly the non alcohol drink. If you spick it your self. Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day and keep on viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...