Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Planet Subs


This is the review for the month of March of this year. Today had ate at Planet Subs in the Wyandotte Plaza over on State Ave in Kansas City, Ks. Planet Subs are a sub sandwich places in the KC area. Had their pastrami sub that was under original subs had a whole one. Mostly they have their bread bake and give you your order by the playing card they call for when you are waiting. Planet Subs is OK. Pastrami sub was alright kinda pricey at this place. It's alright for a sub place mostly like another Jimmy Johns and Quiznos. Next time I well get another sub their not like any place I would have a big rush to go back to. Had a blonde women that served me did ask them about if they had tighter leads for the drinks did not had any yet. For Planet Subs 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. For them I would give them 3 diamonds out of five since they are card playing sub shop. Well be doing more reviews and post's soon. For now keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...