Thursday, March 2, 2017

Independet Food Critic: Thirsty Thursdays Abita King Cake Soda

This pitcher of the soda can be find on my Instengram

It's Thirsty Thursday where I share a drink to you. Since last Tuesday was Mardi Gross that is known as Fat Tuesday. Decide to share a soda for that day. That is from a type of cake to eat on that day where if you find a small baby that you become king for the day of Mardi Gross. The drink is a Abita soda that is a Louisiana based soda where this one is a seasonal one that I got from KC Soda Co. The taste of it is like a cinnamon sugar frosting on a coffee cake as a liquid form. It well be something to have one a year that is on Mardi Gross. This is the first post of the month of March of this year. Well have the 5 years of Liem's Blogs soon this month and For now keep on viewing!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...