Monday, April 3, 2017

Independent Food Critic: Gojo Japanese Steak House (Kansas City, Mo)



This is the first post of April of this year from now. I just had ate at a Hibachi grill for the first time it was pretty good. I always been wanting to go to a Hibachi grill for a long time. Where it is a Japanese place that has a chef that cooks front of you with others at the table. About Gojo it has a old Japanese Traditional look to it. They serve the soup and the salad first did like the soup with the rice noodles in it. Serve a thing of rice that I had it with the yellow sauce on it. The yellow sauce as not really big on it. When we have are chef came he cook are meals front of use and few a shrimp to catch it in are mouth. I was the one that caught it. Did a flame trick part of it when he was cooking. Had the chicken and shrimp with terakihi sauce. It was pretty good. The place is worth going to. Not really any thing to go back to for a rush. It could be a place to go to celebrate a special thing such as birthdays. It was some place different. More times I well go to a Mongolian grill. For Gojo 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.
 

That is the chef we had
 


Well be doing more reviews soon for now Keep on eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...