Sunday, June 3, 2012

Indy Food Critic China Town Super Buffet review

                                This is the hat I have on doing the review without the chop sticks


Just did a another review as the Indy Food Critic it was on a another Chinese place. But this one is on a buffet. Over by a in a strip mall by Sun Fresh over in Kansas City, Ks. Had re do the video I realized it had no sound after when I upload it. deleted it re do it over. Now it got sound can here me talk about that place I ate at that is Chinese Mex or Chinese Mexican. For other Indy Food Critic reviews. Check out http://www.youtube.com/liemdrake for other things as well.


                                            
Remember something I am my own Food Critic and For now Keep on Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...