Thursday, June 28, 2012

Top 10 Roller Coasters I want to go on 2


This is the first sequel blog. Like this on this site. Had did this kinds of blogs like this on other sites before from Myspace and Facebook now on Liem's Blog's on Blogger right now. Got some more roller coasters I want to ride on to rank up. Some time I might be going to Worlds of Fun soon. If I do might do a blog about it. Got couple of coaster from their at that park. Once again it's the one's I can think up to go on. If you want a way more thrilling coasters. Do you own list this are the other's I want to go on.

1, Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom (Orlando, FL): I been on Big Thunder Mountain and the Matterhorn at Disneyland. Expedition Everest has more of the thrills where you go backwards and running in to the Yeti. 


2, Steel Dragon 2000 at Nagashima Spa Land (Mie Prefecture, Japan): This is one of the roller coasters I want to go on that is out side of the US. It clams to be tallest and longest roller coaster ever. It's much longer and higher then the Mamba at Worlds of Fun.


3, Bizarro at Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA): Besides knowing Bizzarro as Superman's clone  from the Animated series. This one is a higher and fast coaster. The ride ends with a sound trek for this ride. Even doe their is another roller coaster called Bizarro at another Six flags park happens to be a floorless coaster. Superman ride of steel is simaler to this one. But that well be on another blog soon.


4, Hades at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park (Wisconsin Dells, Wi): I all ways do like the woody coasters. This one has a couple of long tunnels it goes threw on the ride. I like thing going thew tunnels.


5, Timber Wolf at Worlds of Fun (Kansas City, Mo): Another wooden coaster. That is a long running coaster at the park. It's popular one. Has a name of wolf I do like wolves and I might go on that one.


6, Manta at Sea World (San Diego, CA): I had been to the Sea World at San Diego before. But this was long before they came out with this coaster and it is brand new. Just came out this year so far. It's a launch coaster. That goes really fast. I now that the one in Orlando has a Manta coaster their's are a flying kind. But not ready for those one's yet. Go for the one in San Diego instead.


7, Lighting Racer at Hersheypark (Hershey, PA): It's a dueling wooden racing coaster. I all ways a kind I want to go on where you are racing with the other coaster on the same track.


8, Prowler at Worlds of Fun (Kansas City, Mo): This is the 2ND wooden coaster at Worlds of Fun. Where it's a large one where you are ridding thew the woods. Kinda like the Zinger once they had. Exsped  for it's a wooden coaster then a steel one and it's one of the latest coaster they build have so fair.


9, The Wildcat at Hersheypark (Hershey, PA): Another best known wooden coaster. I want to go on.


10, Racer at Kennywood (West Mifflin, PA): This one happens to be a wooden one as well. It is probably the oldest dueling. Probably the first coaster ever been their since the 20's Maybe not as exciting as the one at Hersheypark. But it's one I well go on.

Those where some of the more Roller coasters I want to go on. Probably be doing another one some time soon. Might be doing one on water ride's, Thrill ride's and even Theme parks I want to go on. Still watching coaster views on YouTube right now. For now anything has all most something to tell about. Keep on riding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...