Sunday, December 26, 2021

My Christmas 2021


My Christmas had went pretty fine not much this year did not wanted much on my mind their are things I want such as a park flyer RC Plane and a dual air fryer some other things I did kind of want such as a single coffee maker is one after all can't always get every thing we want after all. Mostly the season had work another year for Salvo as a bell ringer that went fine mostly a different person taking over with it after all that got to go to the Knights of Lights at the KC Ren Feast site this year. Still made some Christmas Cards to some after all. Had my tree up with a train set after all that I did not did much with this year then last year as will so far. Did not had some snow make it a white Christmas maybe we will get some soon in January after all. Also had did some TikTok Christmas videos that now on TikTok even with are self's in it opening gifts after all with Have your self a Merry Little Christmas after all as the song I placed for it that it is on my TikTok account to see it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas after all?

Me with my dad and Step mom during on Christmas

More post's soon be publish for now keep on viewing and Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...