Thursday, December 2, 2021

Christmas Tree display 2021


Had my Christmas tree display set up right now had more bulbs burn out had them replace still using the same tree from 6 years ago that had not place much on it this year did not got much for it besides had some new ointments to place on the tree as will. Brought some things back such as my mom's ash's in a keep sake urn guarded by two nutcracker's still and also have that alien puppet as the star this year to bring some of it's root's back this year after all still using a train set going around it as always. Now I am on TikTok after all had did a TikTok Video with place Wish you a Merry Christmas as the back ground music and had shared it on Instagram, Facebook and on YouTube after all.   


Hope you had your tree up after all go ahead used #liemsblogs to share your photo's, Videos and reels on your Instagram to see your Christmas tree after all do more Christmas post's soon and For now have keep on Viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...