Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Top 5 Christmas Specials wanting to watch this year


Mostly it is this time of the year again where I do Christmas post's as will that got some of the Christmas Specials to watch this year mostly the ones I always did like ever since I was a child mostly my pick's any way.

1, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (1964)

2, How The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)

3, A Charlie Brown Christmas (1965)

4, Santa Claus is Comin to Town (1970)

5, A Garfield Christmas (1987)

Those are the 5 I am planing on watching got some Honorable Mentions: Frosty the Snowman  (1969), The Little Drummer Boy (1968) and Mister Magoo's Christmas Carol (1962). Do what I can to watch the 5 Christmas Specials on this list. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...