Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween 2021

Jack O Lanterns for Halloween 2021

 Mostly during the 1st or sometimes the 2nd of November mostly after Halloween that I right about how mostly the month of October went after all still did watch horror movies or something for October to watch from a bit each different sub-genre from different decades from 1920's to the current decade that is 2020's as will. Mostly try to get on with the celebrating the season as much as I can was not to much of it until it got closer after all probably the same when it get's close to Christmas any way after all. Still did my Halloween related blogs got about 10 post's as will normally get during in October after all so far any way as the month that normally has the most post's then any other month after all. Some things never got to do such as make a Echo Cool from a YouTube recipe or do Hocus Pocus buns and go on a Haunted tram tower are some after all still got to go to Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun this year during the day before Halloween not much with this year since with Covid that they did not had it last year any way. Still got to carve the pumpkins into Jack O Lanterns. Dress up for it was a form of a steampunk goth any way as a budget costume with things I had as will did had some Trick Or Treaters this year not as much like what it used to be that is pretty sad not having much with kids doing local neighborhood tradition trick or treating any way had did a blog on Halloween it's self on saying with some don't celebrate Halloween because of religious views on as a evil holiday not really a evil holiday any way it is just for fun. Even during the month of October had something's to deal with such as my dad going into surgery kind of had some financial issues as will still mostly manage to get on with the celebrating any way that with the Celtic's of Samhain is refer to the end of the year this is my closing on my with the Halloween post's hope you had a Happy Halloween any way after all.  

This is what I went this year

More post's soon be purplish for now have a keep on viewing and Have a Spooky Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...