Thursday, November 11, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Birthday Suit


 Today is a Thursday where I share something to drink to you that it is another coffee from Bones Coffee that it is a limited edition flavor that is Birthday Suit mostly you can figure out on a birthday suit yourself mostly for it's 5 year celebration that I happen to have my birthday in November any way after all to share a birthday cake flavor coffee that had got the whole beans by mistake still had away to grind up the beans bought myself a coffee bean grinder for it on my birthday that suppose to taste like birthday cake any way that Bones Coffee is 5 years old by now more younger then I am now. Had some on the morning of my Birthday that was on the 3rd of November mostly on the Bones Coffee site notice if they still have it my want to get it that is a limited time coffee after all. Happy 5th Birthday for Bones Coffee. That mostly been ordering their coffee's and have them in the morning after all. More post's soon be publish for now keep on viewing and Keep on drinking!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...