Wednesday, November 3, 2021

independent Food Critic: Outback Steakhouse

Had not got a review in for October that now doing the one in November that I had ate at Outbalck Steakhouse by celebrating my birthday as will that Outback was the original review I did on YouTube back in 2009 that mostly Outback is American Australian theme restaurant that the founds them self had not went been to Australia so do I had not been their myself. Mostly had started off with bread as always had a bloomin onion for a appetizer what they are known for it was a smaller one since it was the 2 of us with my step-mom any way that taste pretty burnt at the ends as will that main meal was Bloomin Fried Chicken Dinner that had my 2 sides are fries and Mac and Cheese that the with the chicken was really good that was a chicken breast by having it cook with the same batter and seasoning they used for their bloomin onions mostly it is all white meat chicken it is something I recommend ordering if you like chicken and their bloomin onions something that is not really a steak mostly what is on their menu since it happens to been my birthday had a Chocolate Thunder from Down Under that was a chocolate brownie top with ice cream and chocolate fudge that had pecans in it that would been better off without them any way. Also the server we had was really good any way. For Outback Steakhouse 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5.

Bloomin Fried Chicken I had

 More post's soon be publish try what I can to get a review in per month any way for now keep on eating and viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...