Friday, December 31, 2021

List of Liem's Blogs post's of 2021


Once again recap of the post's I did during the year from January to December mostly got up to 65 this year one above from last year from now including with the Independent Food Critic post's and this one after all. Those are the other post's not Independent Food Critic one's that year 2021 was the year of having a vaccine still dealing with this pandemic after all had not went on any RV Trips at all maybe next year? Also the Chinese New Year of the OX that happen to be my year some of the best things this year is got to go to Planet Comic Con once again and got a Mustang Convertible after all. Mostly the month of October still always have the most post's ever. 


 New Year hope for 2021

600th post on Liem's Blogs

Chinese New Years the year of the OX 2021

It's Texas Independence Day

Top 10 National Parks that I been

5 Years since my mom had passed away 

Top 11 Countries I want to go

Into Drone flying

It is the Summer Solstice

Top 10 period Comic Book movies

Top 15 Celebrities I want to meet

20 years since 9/11

Some of the movies I want to watch in October 2021

Halloween display 2021

The Nightmare before Christmas to watch during Halloween or Christmas 

Top 13 movie based from comic books and graphic novels to watch in October 

Roseanne: Halloween IV review

King of the Hill: Hilloween reviews 

A bit about Halloween

Halloween 2021

Life with Louie the fourth Thursday in November review

Top 5 Christmas Specials to watch this year

Christmas Tree display 2021

Top 10 Alternative Christmas movies

Top 10 80's Christmas it self

A bit about Christmas it self

My Christmas 2021


Those where the post's I did during the year with having a Vaccine and the year of the OX that have some idea's to do in the year 2022 that also going to be the 10 years on Blogger during that year after all. Have a Happy New Year see you in the year 2022 from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...