Thursday, December 16, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Gingerbread Man


Today is a Thursday where I share a beverage to you since it is the month of December got to have a Christmas drink to share for you it is another type of Bones Coffee flavor that it is a seasonal ones mostly the type of flavor I do like after all it is Gingerbread Man that is suppose to be Gingerbread flavor as will that I had it for the first time back in January after all something gave to me from my step mom even got the mug for it that also had it available during in July for a Christmas in July bought some during that month after all that also noticed someone had a recipe to make it into a smoothie try it with what I got did not turn out will so far mostly one of it's line of seasonal coffees during this time of the year also have it with eggnog, peppermint and Fudge that I got the fudge one had not typed it yet for now got the Gingerbread Man one as my coffee for the Christmas season do more post's soon for now Keep on viewing and Keep on drinking and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...