Thursday, December 9, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Jack in the Box (Drive-Thru Edition)


 Today from now had drove thru Jack in the Box over by Legends that it is close to 10 years since I had ate at one did a review for it claim it as one of the worst places I ate after all that had went thru it's drive thru today still have their dinning room closed mostly Jack in the Box's was known for doing the drive thru voice box and it is a California based fast food place this time it was a bit better then when I had went their when this one had open not to long ago that I had a number 7 combo that was Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger had curly fries mostly warmer when I had it that it did not had a honest slogan "We Don't make it until you order it" When I got it might had been warm up by a heating light after all the burger was pretty fine it was a double burger with cheese and bacon that it is their way as the baconator from Wnedy's after all the curly fries I had where fine after all that it is a bit better then when I had ate at that place long ago still go for Sonic and Culver's more then Jack in the Box it is some place to drive thru for lunch after all. For Jack in the Box 1 out of 5 I give it a 3 out of 5. More post's soon be publish after all. Update: Let you know that I am on TikTok now planing on going back to video reviews soon had not fully decide on doing it after all. For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...