Thursday, September 30, 2021

Some of the movies I want to watch in October 2021


Had that idea for awhile that to make a list of movies to watch that are mostly horror and something that is Halloween related to watch in October mostly random picks that I am wanting to watch probably watch some of them and even had more ideas to watch not on the list after all. Last year had a subscription to Shudder not any more that I will watch them ether way by any streaming service I have and on disc such as Blu-Ray and DVD and even record them from YouTube TV. 

 28 Day's Later (2003)

Trick R Treat (2007)

Psycho (1960)

Haxan: Witchcraft Through the Ages (1922)

Saw (Movies)

Evil Dead (Movies)

Casper (1995)

Frankenweenie (2012)

Phantom of the Opera (2004)

Those are some of the movies I am planing watching this year in October had that idea when I list of the Christmas Movies I wanted to watch. For now it is the movies for October to watch and For now keep on viewing and Have a Spooky  day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...