Thursday, September 2, 2021

Independent Food Critic: La Fuente Mexican Street Food


This is the first post and review for the month of September did not got a review in for August after all that got one for September. Today I had went to La Fuente Mexican Street food had ate at the one by Legends where Taco Bueno was at and a bit more tasty then what Taco Bueno happens to be. Mostly Mexican ruin place that has another one in Overland Park some of the staff and customers are Mexican speak Spanish after all. Mostly like Chipotle style serving with a pick of wanting it as a burrito, taco or a bowl of some type after all mostly the things they serve on the streets of Mexico that I pick a burrito with write rice, Shredded chicken, ques o cheese  charge extra after all any way for that had a mild red sauce do serve it with chips and salsa as a side that is still over 10 dollars at that place that it was pretty good and much better flavor then Taco Bueno was at and I like it over then Chipotle do serves it like Chipotle mostly more authentic Mexican as well. It is pretty good any way after all. For La Fuente Mexican Street food 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5. Do some more reviews and post soon after all. I will try to get one review per month as I can so far. Also we are still dealing with the pandemic even with delta make sure you where I face mask and I suggest to get vaccinated as possible as you can. For now keep on eating and viewing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...