Thursday, September 16, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Army of Dark Chocolate


 Today is a Thursday where I share something to drink to you that it is Army of Dark Chocolate coffee one of it's line of Bones Coffee that is dark chocolate flavor by using the Army of Darkness theme to it that is the 3rd Evil Dead movie where Ash is back in time in the middle age from what the 2nd movie left off that raise the dead with not saying the right saying by grabbing the spell book. Mostly one of the flavors I do like from Bones Coffee line ups after all so far with a dark chocolate taste to it any way. Mostly like chocolate with your coffee going to like this type after all. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on drinking and Viewing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...