Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Independent Food Critic: YouTube Recipes ButterBeer Shake


 Mostly the month of September is when I am into fantasy that got a YouTube recipe on a temp with a ButterBeer as will that mostly on YouTube have meany different types of ButterBeer that is the drink from the Harry Potter Universe that also served at Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios that mostly the recipes I try a couple of times was from Rosanna Pansino channel refer to it as Nerdy Nummies her video was publish on Apr 5, 2016 she mostly dress up for it as a Hogwarts student mostly the ingredients are cream soda, butterscotch syrup, vanilla bean ice cream, salt mix up in a full size blender have the whip cream and butterscotch chips as toppings. For me use a BlendJet 2 that I used vanilla ice cream ad salt made it have the taste of the salt had idea to alternate that recipe as will so far and also had stumble on the YouTube Channel Jones Family Travels that had used the same 3 indigents to make a easy ButterBeer that was publish on Apr 24, 2020. Mostly with this it is not much like the type I had at Universal Studios mostly like their better had used one of the cups from it as will that mostly something to have as like a shake with butterscotch flavor. Might be other types of butterbeer recipes on YouTube that could be better any way? Probably try some of them sometime soon? For now got this recipe to make a ButteBeer Shake for now. More post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing!       

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...