Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Halloween Blogs for the month of October 2021

Jack O Lanterns from last Halloween

 Close to October where I do Halloween or spook blogs most of the month of October that October mostly the month I do the most post's ever that I also watch horror movies or something to watch for October after all mostly a bit of every sub-genre from each decade from 1920's to the current decade after all. Do a list of ones I am planing on watching this year after all. Also it might be different soon in that month got things to deal with during in October after all try to make the best of it after all and got a budget issue with something any way after all. Still do October blogs and enjoy that month and dress up hand trick-or-treaters their candy mostly wont have much and do the blog the day or 2 after Halloween by showing off on Jack-O-Lanterns and what I went as after all. Hope this October go will so far any way and Have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...