Sunday, October 3, 2021

Halloween display 2021

Just got my Halloween display set up that I mostly doing a bit the same as always mostly the seance table with crystal ball and tarot cards I had draw up mostly got both lanterns that can protected me from evil spirits and to pay respected to are love ones that had passed away and also joy that is a good omen. Have other things with it as well that I am not using bleeding candles for it this year got some things new such as a raven on a skull in the back and a cauldron shape incense burner as will with couple of flameless candles and some real ones brought the skeleton candle back this year and a hand shape candle holder from my step mom got for me and also had did a reels for it by showing the things in it by having The Haunted Manson theme music after all. Some of the things I us can be dark part of the celebration of  Halloween still into that holiday any way after all.

Tarot cards had draw up

 Mostly a bit about my display for October 2021 after all. Got more post's soon to be publish during the month of October and For now have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...