Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Top 10 candy's I give out to trick or treaters


 Mostly the month of October that is known for Halloween mostly with Halloween is about Jack O Lanterns, Ghost's, witches and monsters that is also treats for the trick or treaters especially candy that I got the top 10 kinds that I do hand out to the trick or treaters mostly the good kind not granola's, tooth brush's or tooth past's. Even if the types are not good for are teeth as will that is up to the kids parents to decide to confiscation their candy.  

1, Reese Peanut Butter Cups

2, Twix

3, Snicker's

4, Kit Kat 

5, Butterfinger's 

6, Milky Way

7, 3 Musketeers

8, M&M's

9, Hershey's Milk Chocolate

10, Starburst

Those are the types of candy I normally hand out to trick or treaters still going to hand out candy as will even not had a lot of Trick Or Treaters as will so far even would want a teen by now just doing it for free candy then some little kid going for the true meaning after all. Probably have your own way of what types of treats that you hand out and make shear you give them the good kind or it will lead to be trick's then treats by getting house egged and TP even their are one's deserve it mostly the Karen types. More post's soon will be publish and for now Have a spooky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...