Thursday, October 14, 2021

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bone's Coffee Jacked O Lantern


 It is a Thursday where I share something to drink with you since it is the month of October that happens to be pumpkin spice season that got another type of coffee from Bone's that is a seasonal one it is Jacked O Lantern one of my favorites from them that is Pumpkin Spice flavor with a image of a horseman make it a headless horseman sleepy hollow theme. Has the pumpkin spice flavor as will normally during this time I used pumpkin spice cream in my coffee and for this one it had the pumpkin spice flavor with the coffee it self. If you like pumpkin spice flavor with your coffee during this time of year you would like this type. Had try it back in January when my step mom order me some after all. Also got the ceramic mug for it soon meant to get the T-Shirt for it after all and also have Frankenbones coffee might be another Thirsty Thursday for that for now it is the Jacked O lantern pumpkin spice flavor. More post's soon be publish and for Now keep on drinking and viewing have a spooky day!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...