Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Top 10 Characters in The Big Bang Theory


It was idea I had in mine since back in 2012 when I got in to the show The Big Bang Theory. Ranking up the top 10 characters from the show mostly some of the main ones and a threw others. They are my pick of the ones I like was doing about 5 now have 10. Their the ones I found funny and some that I have something I do related with them.


1, Dr. Sheldon Cooper
 
2, Howard Wolowitz
 
3, Rajesh Koothrappali
 
4, Penny
 
5, Berndette Rosetenkowski Wolowitz
 
6, Stuart Bloom
 
7, Leonard Hofstadter
 
8, Barry Kripke
 
9, Wil Wheaton
 
10, Emily Sweeney
 
Those my pick of the 10 characters from The Big Bang Theory their are times I call the show Sheldon the one I like the best. If you want to know about those characters from the show watch it your self. For now keep on viewing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...