Saturday, April 9, 2016

Independent Food Critic: ZAXBY'S


This is the first review of the month of April. Today from now went threw drive threw Zaxby's over at the speedway over by Legends in Kansas City, Ks. Zaxby's is a southern chicken place. I had their wings and things. It was one of the one's on popular on the menu served with fries and toast. The wings weren't really good I had BBQ ones they did not had much meat over cooked I don't recommend them. The things mostly like chicken strips where OK pretty bland better then the wings. They seem a bit over cooked. Zaxby's is OK not really that good some place if you want some chicken. For Zaxby's 1 out of 5 I give it a 2 out of 5. Well be going more reviews soon. For now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...