Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Independent Food Critic: Bonefish Grill

 
Just went to another good place on my birthday at Bonefish Grill over on the Mo side of Kansas City. It is a fancy place mostly like a Cheesecake Factory fish place. One of the reasons to go their to have Bang Bang Shrimp had it for the appetizers it was good. Mostly is spicy Asian sauce with breaded shrimp. Would want a bit more for it as a appetizer. Had tomato soup it was OK. Main thing I had was fish and Chips it was pretty good. Fish was had a golden batter. Did not had a big fishy taste to it. Their where a few others their that celebrated their Birthdays like we where. Told them it was my Birthday gave me a free plain cheesecake. Mostly the prices are a bit like what Red Lobster is. Probably don't mine coming back to it. If I was in that area. Place was pretty good something different that I want to go on my Birthday for Bonefish Grill 1 out of 5 I give it a 4 out of 5
 


Be doing more Independent Food Critic post's soon. Let you know I am not a Yelp food critic and for now keep on eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...