Tuesday, November 24, 2015

A list of ones from History I want to invite for Thanksgiving

Last year for the fun of it. Having fictional characters to Invite for Thanksgiving. Now its a list of ones from History want to invite for Thanksgiving. Let you know they are my picks of how I got if their is one you don't want to invite or didn't have on here make your make your own list.

Jean Lafitte

Edward Teach (Blackbeard)

Manfred Von Richthofen (Red Baron)

Vlad The Impaler

Saint Patrick

Mahatma Gandhi

Louis Armstrong

Charles Lindbergh

Camille Saint-Saens

Amelia Earhart

Those are the ones from History that I would want for Thanksgiving. Well be doing more post's soon for now Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...