Thursday, February 24, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Chocolate raspberry


 Today is Thursday where it is Thirsty Thursday where I share something to drink doing those as blog for now then on TikTok. Where I got another type from Bones Coffee that is a flavor I do like that is Chocolate Raspberry flavor coffee that is one of their one time perch types it is really good with a Chocolate Raspberry taste to it and differently recommended if you like Chocolate and Raspberry flavor. Mostly the price rang to have it ship for free is gone from 50 dollars and more to 75 dollars and more most thing are getting expensive to ship mostly how things are during this time any way. More Thirsty Thursday post's and other types of post's for now Keep on drinking!

Update: Still do planing on doing more of my reviews on my TikTok account probably might go back to do them as blog form any way and For now keep on viewing!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...