Sunday, February 20, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Big Biscuit TikTok review

Today from now had did my 3rd review on TikTok mostly on The Big Biscuit mostly the one in Overland Park, Kansas where I normally go to that I had used the green screen effect with The Big Biscuit logo inside the place it self that also had was what I normally got a Yard Bird as will for now doing green screen effects some time soon meant to do on location video review any way that the Video is now on my TikTok can see it now and also had uplaod it to my YouTube channel with the video on this post where you can view it any way if you are not on TikTok that also planing on if I should go back to blog reviews any way after all and do some blog reviews after all.

Yard Bird


More reviews and other post's soon be publish and For now keep on viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...