Thursday, February 10, 2022

Independent Food Critic: Thirsty Thursday Bones Coffee Red Velvet Coffee


 This is the first post of February of this year it's a Thirsty Thursday where I share something to drink to you that Valentines Day well be on Monday got a type of coffee flavor from Bones that is a limited edition for Valentines Day that happens to be Red Velvet Cake flavor that is one of the flavors I do like after all got a ceramic mug for it this year mostly like the type they had before mostly one of the coffees do like for my least favorite holiday ever that is something you and lover can have together on that day for Valentines Day. More post's soon be publish and for now keep on drinking and viewing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...