Saturday, February 12, 2022

Independent Food Critic: China Town Super Buffet TikTok review

Yesterday from now did my 2nd review on TikTok that was on China Town Super Buffet that I used green screen effect once again did it twice as will place Chinese Music after all for back ground music after all and have it upload to my YouTube Channel and even have this video on my post any you are not on TikTok after all that meant to do a on location review some time soon after all still debating on if I should remand doing my reviews on TikTok or go back to doing them on blog form what I had been doing it for close to 10 years any way. Had idea to do a TikTok account for my reviews any way after all. If any one reads this I know please make a comment on it with remaining to do my reviews on TikTok or do them as blogs any way.



More post's soon be publish for now Keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...