Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Independent Food Critic On The Boarder review on TikTok


Today from now had went to On The Boarder the one over in Kansas City, Mo that I did a TikTok review for it after all and had place it on my YouTube Channel any way that I had used the green screen effect once again like with the other reviews I did on TikTok meant to do a on location review that I do feel embarrassed to do it after all that had the Honey Chipotle  shrimp tacos that did not got the best review for it and you can find out from the video it self on TikTok and YouTube Video on this blog as will. 

Honey Chipolte Shrimp tacos I had


 

More post's soon still on Blogger not doing much on it after all in a while any way for now Keep on keep on eating and viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My farewell Blog

 This is the first blog in the year 2023 that it is my lost blog I am going to be doing on Blogger that I been blogging on here since 2012 m...